Saturday, April 2, 2016

Blogging

I notice that the proceeding days after I blog there is an accumulation effect that happens where I feel like I have more of a purpose and that I'm living out that purpose. I guess thats the whole point of the 7 year journey to life is finding your purpose in life. So I commit myself to blog for 21 days straight to see how it can change my life and effect me on a personal basis in my day to day experience. I commit myself to write myself to life in finding the support that is necessary to be an effective human being in this world. I commit myself to finding the purpose that was given to me from birth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being in public around other people and talking and interacting with those people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea that I can't be in public and be surrounded by people and have a good time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that my personality does not jive with being in public around other people and talking and interacting with those people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea that my personality is not going to be ok in a public setting where there is drinking going on.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that my life will deteriorate if I go to the bar and drink around others and talk and interact with others at the bar.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that bars will deteriorate my well being and cause me to go down a path that is destructive and will-less.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea that the universe will destroy my well being and personal happiness if I choose to go out and have fun with people in my environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment