Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 5

I'm extremely unhappy and I don't know what I should do about it. It feels like my world is collapsing around me. I don't know what to do? What the fuck. I'm so tired of bullshit. I feel like just leaving this town and never coming back. But I don't have the money really to do that. So what should I do?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I don't know what to do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I hate the world and wish everybody would die.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I hate myself and the entire universe.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I hate the world and wish ill upon all people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I hate the world and wish my coworkers would die.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world is bullshit and I hope that everybody suffers immensely.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world can suck my dick.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought if I don't make it you won't either.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world is going to shit really fast.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world can suck my balls.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world is full of hate.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world is evil.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world sucks the life out of me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world is terrible.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world sucks.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world is shitty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I hate this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world can go straight to hell.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this world will never realize it's true potntial

No comments:

Post a Comment