Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 10

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my own judgments against people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I am.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of how I think.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my own commitment to life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the Thought life is hard.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought life is difficult.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is so hard.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that my life will,never change.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is so boring.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is so cruel.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is so inept.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is too challenging.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is not worth the struggle.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is not worth the hassle.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought this life is too full of bullshit.
I commit myself to make the best of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment