Sunday, April 10, 2016

Day 8

Today I was at the beach with my mother and there was a beautiful girl that I wanted to talk to but I didn't have the guts. I was afraid that she would reject me or that her girlfriends would keep her from creating a connection with me and that she would judge me for being with my mom. And I was afraid to go talk to her in front of my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of talking to women in public in front of my mom.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of talking to women in groups.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of talking to women in general.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what women think of me or will think of me if they know I live with my mom.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that women will not want me if they know I do not have alot of money and do not have a college degree and do not make alot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment