Monday, March 28, 2016

Emptiness

Sometimes I'll get on my computer and I'll see something I like or think is funny and I start to like it or show some kind of appreciation for the content but then there is this hesitation about doing it like I theres a doubt as to whether I should be doing that in reference to for example liking a video that somebody shared that isn't my friend but is friends of a friends. And then whether or not to share that video or content on my page. And then the hesitation goes as far as being unsure how to describe the post to the exact word! Its kind of crazy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people's reactions or opinions about the content that I share online.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people's assumptions of and the outcomes of what I share or participate within online.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that people will look down upon me or treat me differently in a negative way as a result of what I share, like, or post online.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that people will look at me differently or perceive me differently as a result of what I share, like, or post online.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that life will change negatively as a result of what I participate in online especially facebook.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that facebook will ruin my image.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of ruining my image on facebook.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that people will ruin my image on facebook.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that people will treat me differently after I post something of a particular nature online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment