Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 11

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought 'this world sucks ass'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought 'this world is going to hell in a hand basket real quick'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of women and dating.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of women's fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of dating a woman.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being a woman.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of putting myself in a woman's shoes rhetorically speaking.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of putting myself out there in front of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment