Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day 16

Relationship with Money:
I see that my relationship to money is based on fear. Fear of not having enough money. Fear of running out of money. Fear of always being stuck within not having very much or having just enough to get by. Fear of being stuck within the money point where my whole life I just have enough to live but not be able to do all the things I want and live the life that I want with all the things that I could want to buy. That’s one of the main things when it comes to my relationship with money is that I want enough money where if I see something I want to buy I will be able to buy no thoughts no questions asked that’s it its done. And then within that there is this whole conglomerate of negativity attached to the reality that I don’t have that. So within this all I have the desire to be rich and be able to go anywhere I want and buy anything I want and live the life of my dreams with girls of plenty and power. Within this there is also the belief that I will never have that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that I will never have the life of my dreams with plenty of women surrounding me and lots of money and power and totally rich.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that if I were to have the life of my dreams with lots of money, women, and power that I wouldn’t know how to handle it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I will never be rich.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I won’t have what I want in this life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I will never have the intimacy with the opposite sex that I want and desire in this life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment