Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 21

Today was ok. I had a moment where I was waiting on my brother and his family and my mom to get back to his house after picking up some Key Lime Pie and looking at a rental property where I was like feeling awkward and out of place. I told them I would wait for them to get back. But then I ended up just leaving because I felt that to be best. But then afterwards my experience was that of dreariness and darkness. This experience was like that of something enclosing upon me. Then when I got home I was just sort of sitting inside myself in this place of dreariness and darkness then my mom came home and got up and I went outside to change environments to help get past this experience. Which actually helped quite effectively and quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment