Saturday, April 9, 2016

Day 7

Yesterday was interesting. There was a moment where it was like I was really in the moment where it felt like I was like in the groove with things like I was getting things done forcefully and astutely. And within that the normal distractions or things that would normally slow me down went by the wayside. It was more like every movement was being productive and I wasnt missing steps along the way. And this is the kind of movement with myself that I want to feel and experience all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of living in quantum time.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of living outside or inside without fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of living without fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of living from moment to moment in quantum reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought my life is over.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of living from moment to moment without stopping, without worrying, and without hesitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment