Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day 14

Today I got really pissed off at work. And then I reported my coworker for sexual harassment because it had to be done.

Relationship With Money.
List all my problems. In order of intensity. Then be creative and innovative on finding solutions for those problems.

Network, Get Yourself Moving, Put Yourself Out There.

Problems: In order of Intensity
1.       Guy at work harasses me verbally in a sexual way.
Solution: Report him to the manager/owner (check)
Tell him it is unacceptable
2.       No car relying on my mothers car for transportation.
Solution: buy a used car
3.       No girlfriend
Solution: Go out and introduce myself, talk to women, get their numbers, see where things go
Find dates on dating sites
Get to know someone
4.       Living with Parent(Mother) – lots of conflict arises out of our relationship especially when one uses the other as their social outlet or partner in going out
Solution: Rent a trailer or apartment. Get out!
5.       Not much money to complete #2 and #4.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of networking and putting myself out there in terms of money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of networking for new better higher paying jobs/careers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of placing my networking abilities and abilities to find ways to make a lot of money on the top of my priorities list.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the judgment of myself for not making a lot of money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief and fear that I don’t have what it takes to make a lot of money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief and fear that I don’t have the mental acumen or the confidence to go out there and network and put myself out there to make more money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the prospect or the potential of going out and making more money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment