Friday, April 8, 2016

Day 6

So last night I was feeling good with no darkness within me and after I smoked two cigarettes and looking on facebook I went back to darkness because I was looking at who liked my latest post and one of them was a gay guy from my high school. And then I concluded that he has been contributing to the idea or image to people that I may be gay just by the fact that we are friends and he is liking my posts. And that people from my work may have gotten that idea which has contributed to this idea or rumor that i may be gay at work. So then I tried to delete him but the Internet couldn't connect at that moment so then I went inside and got really tired so I went to sleep on the couch.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people thinking or perceiving that I am gay or bisexual.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting people in my life that are gay and the consequences of that.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people thinking or perceiving that I am gay because of accepting gay people in my life and on facebook.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people thinking I am gay and thus abusing me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted allowed the fear of people abusing me because they think I am gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment