Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 2 Sleep

So today I got up at 6:00 on the dot which hasn't happened in a while because I ususally sleep through my 6:00 alarm and never even hear it but this morning I either did hear or my body naturally got up at 6:00. This has been an ongoing issue because if I set an alarm for a certain time I usually want to get up at that time but my body hasn't wanted to get up at that time and many times I'll only get up to the very last alarm and then set a timer for how much remaining time I want to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the feeling of tiredness to overwhelm me in the morning to where I just want to sleep in or continue sleeping past my alarms.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed tiredness in the mornings to control and possess me to sleep more than I need to and thus causing unwanted consequences throughout my day.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the feeling of tiredness to overwhelm me and control me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the feeling of tiredness to be greater than my will to get up in the morning at a certain time.

I commit myself to get up at the time that I set my alarms and if not to not judge myself for it.
I commit myself to have the will to get up at a certain time whenever I declare with an alarm that certain time.
I commit myself to make my will to get up in the morning and be an effective human being greater than my will to sleep longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment