Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 18

My family is sort of having this war between ideas. One is Christian and proclaiming the word of the Bible and the other is into consciousness and proclaiming the ideas of 'love' and 'awareness'. So I really don't know where to stand within this whole debacle because either way it seems it will backfire in some way I'm not sure. Technically I tried to 'save them' a long time ago and nothing happened so I'm not exactly going to start delving into that whole thing again. I am really tired of that useless babble about love and shit that my oldest brother espouses. And at the same time how he mocks Christians for no reason other than he feels Christianity to be lies or what not. But I showed him the way a long time ago and he didn't do anything with it. So be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment