Saturday, April 27, 2019

Day 269

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for the financial and social position that i am in now and within that compare myself to others and judge myself through the lens of comparison as what I should be or could be if i had made different decisions and choices in the past.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others through the lenses of superficiality regarding looks, money, and sex.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to unconditionally accept myself and work to get better everyday, accomplish more, and feel more accomplished day by day rather than constantly judge myself through the lens of the past of what i couldve done differently so that i would be in a different place today.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to treat money as a restriction within my mind and being whereas constantly seeing money or the lack thereof as this restriction constantly imagining it within those bounds thus in my mind always seen within the taintedness of limitation as restriction rather than a floodgate to possibilities or a key to boundless expression and the gift that is here to acquire whatever i am imagining.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see money as the key to new heights in expression rather than the barrier to experience or express myself or move myself in ways i cannot begin to imagine.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the utmost fear of not having money in the scope that i dream of or at least feel is respectable to do the things that i want and experience the life that i want to experience, and thus fear what i accept and allow in my life and the choices i make that would inhibit that from happening including my choices of friends, partners, mentors, jobs, clothes, location, housing, and even the car i drive.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the projection of being stuck in the rat race barely getting by and to fear this possibility.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear and the projection of ending up poor, rich and miserable, or in prison.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to constantly make excuses for why the business is not bringing in any money.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to resist doing manual labor and resist doing physical tasks that need to be done even when i dont want to do them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to wish for a simple and easy shortcut around my problems and into the life i always dreamed.








No comments:

Post a Comment