Monday, April 8, 2019

Day 255

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of taking action that is self honesty best for all.

I forgive myself tjat i have accepted and allowed the fear and worry of might or could happen if i continue down a certain path within this fearing walking the path as it is unknown what will happen.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see what is my self honesty in any given situation that i find myself within and to see such with clarity.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of not being able to direct my life my relationships and my reality to that which is self honestly best for all within the consideration of the principles of give as you would like to receive and do unto another what you would have them do unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment