Friday, April 26, 2019

Day 268

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of taking responsibility for myself financially, mentally, spiritually, socially, and ethically in ways that are self honest and best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of answering to only myself as far as my financial and social responsibility towards myself and those in my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that anything ia free in this world and that even when people are supporting me then that support is free unconditionally asit all comes from somewhere regardless and in the current system all debts must be repaid and that life costs money regardless of what those who may give such support may have me believe to make me more comfortable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what would happen if i took responsibility for myself and my personal expenditures it requires to support me to live.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of letting things happen without trying to control outcomes in attempts to protect my ego and limitations and therefore i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear entering the unknown of life unconditionally without trying to control things and people in my environment along the way.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of moving with the flow of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment