Saturday, May 4, 2019

Day 270

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see realise and understand the dynamic behind how winners are able to win in the money system and how losers stay losers.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being a loser or always remaining a loser through not understanding how to win, being trapped in a losers mentality by default or by necessity, and/or by the people i surround myself with the same mentality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my ability to win in the money system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my sole purpose in this reality is to win in the money system.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to have faith that what is best is yet to come.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to have the faith in myself in my potential and destiny that i may be a part of the new paradigm of the system that is what is best and yet to come.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear what is best.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment