Monday, April 15, 2019

Day 258

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of going out to get a job.

I forgive myself thati have accepted and allowed the fear of working in a job.

I forgive myself thati have accepted and allowed the fear of just getting by with a job.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of just getting by in life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of not being able to work anymore.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that i will never be able to work again.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of getting a job.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear the dynamics with people and their personalities in the workplace.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of people's personalities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my personalities.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of only making minimum wage and using that as an excuse to not get a job.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that i wont be able to get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment