Saturday, April 6, 2019

Day 253

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of the consequences for my actions either through passive acceptance or active participation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing the wrong things and making mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the small and the big mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what i will become if i apply myself to what is best for all disregarding my self interest completely in the faith that if i do i will be taken care of in return.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of the consequences for who i allow in my reality and what we will create together as a result

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of making sexual advances towards my partner.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of just letting go and enjoying sex.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of making a commitment towards someone or something a group a community or a cause.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of sex and having sex.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of who i am within sex, marriage, or sexual agreements.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of getting a job, being alone, and being trapped in a job.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what it takes to create a world in my image and likeness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what it takes to create a world that is good and just.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of self intimacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment