Sunday, April 14, 2019

Day 256

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of living my life on my own terms and within that taking as big of risks necessary to accomplish my goals.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the possibiloties if i were to step outside the bounds of what my character personalities demand in order to keep me trapped in illusion.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of disciplining myself to resist urges and desires that i do not have the money nor the will to support.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of going to get a job that will support me in the short term to long term helping me get closer to accomplishing my goals.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deny the fact that it takes money to live.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deny the fact that money doesnt grow on trees and that nothing is actually free.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deny the simple fact that i have to make a living and provide for myself and anything extra can be obtained through careful planning and frugalness with my earnings.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want more than others at their or someone else's expense.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see the benefits of something like a Guaranteed Monthly Income and the value of promoting this selflessly.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see with my eyes of creativity and innovation instead of just my default as where the next paycheck will be.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to continuously lose focus and sacrifice my diligence towards doing what works such as blogging self forgiveness, writing self forgiveness, and speaking self forgiveness out loud for the creature comforts of the mundane cozy system of compliance and complacency.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give in to temptations of the flesh that are not self honest and keep me from reaching my goals such as sleeping, laziness, procrastination, and attention deficits.

No comments:

Post a Comment