Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Day 259

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the belief that i need drugs to be ok and to cope, to get through, to be happy, to get things done, and to be focused.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see with clarity and self honesty what i need to do to take care of myself.

I forgive myself that i have not accwpted and allowed myself to be honest with myself about what i should do, should be dping, and how i should be living which would be in self honesty.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to be honest with myself about how to move forward with my life in a way that is in self honesty.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to subscribe to ideas about the end of the world and economic collapse and global peril not realizing that  those are all lies and fictions distributed to the masses to divide and conquer peoples minds from coming together and implementing a common solution for all people around the world.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that these ideas about global economic peril and collapse and the new world order are all founded and based in fear of it of which is only a theory anyway and that this disposition is based in paranoia not common sense, nor does the hysteria of all of these fear based ideas accomplish anything or lead to a solution that could solve these problems

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to look for, acknowledge and be open to solutions that solve all of these problems that are real instead of subscribing to and promulgating the same emotional standpoints that many take when approaching the future problems that have not happened yet nor gotten to such an extent that is so feared by many to be so catastrophic.

No comments:

Post a Comment