Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Day 267

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being on my own through going homeless and seeking out support then picking myself up from there to build my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of making money through alternative means that are against the typical grain of how youre supposed to make money accodding to the system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of taking financial risks that potentially can pay out big time.

I forgive myself that i have nkt accepted and allowed myself to believe that taking financial risks can pay out big time.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to believe and me and my partners abilities to make money in alternative ways that are against the mainstream consciousness of making money.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to open my eyes to the potential of making big money from little known and little sought after ways to do so.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to be open to the possibilities and avenues of making money that little seek out and much less do.

No comments:

Post a Comment