Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 64

So today I am writing on my phone because I just moved into a new place and I don't know the key to the WiFi here.

I've had an interesting day but some parts of it were quite emotional. The primary word that comes up today within as far as describing the nature of the emotions I experienced is impatience. I felt impatient towards the process of moving today and the speed at which I got everything done that needed to get done.

It was like I wanted everything to be done much faster than it was and sort of sitting back and realizing that not everybody or even maybe not even reality moves as fast as I do. So it was kind of like a realization that not everything moves as fast as I want it to especially when some of the things I do are based around commitments of help from others, especially others that do not know or realize the speed, efficiency, and thoroughness of which I do things.

So it was also a frustration I was experiencing within and as the impatience because I wanted to see things move much faster than they were. Impatience mainly describes the quality of the experience and frustration was more the nature of the experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the experience and tumult of Impatience and frustration.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the experience of Impatience and frustration to lead me to give into the experience and experience it as a part of myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the experience of frustration.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the experience of fear to arise whenever I am faced with a task that needs to be completed by a certain deadline, and thus allow negative emotions to overcome and overwhelm me   whenever I am not reaching the goal of completing the task as quickly as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment