Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 71 Waking Up in Gauntlet Part 2

This morning I woke up and I had that same feeling of ‘waking up in a gauntlet’. The ‘gauntlet’ representing the mind and all its troubles. This experience is also very similar to waking up being hungover. Its like waking up in the ‘gauntlet of the mind’. Usually waking up in this experience coincides with waking up later than is practical for example this morning my alarm went off at 6:30 and I could have gotten up and I saw within myself that I was actually ready to get up then and there but I brushed it off to the side within the desire of wanting more sleep. Coincidentally whenever I woke up the 2nd time this time actually seeing that I needed to get up and that if I slept more I would be in a rush to get to work and not have any time to myself - I experienced the 'hungover' 'drunkenness' 'waking up in a gauntlet of the mind'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment