Friday, August 19, 2016

Day 73

Today I woke up at 7:30. Whenever my alarm went off at 6:30 I just went back to sleep whenever I probably should have pushed through that desire to sleep more and just got up at 6:30. Sometimes waking up early or earlier than I need to takes no effort and is a natural thing but most of the time its accompanied by the desire to sleep more which is hard to get through in order to actually wake up. Whenever that happens its like if I want to actually get up then I have to basically say to myself in that moment ‘screw that’ towards the desire to sleep more. Which is tough because my body has been programmed to wake up at a certain time the past week or so so it wants to sleep during the time that I’m trying to wake up and then just wake up at the same time its been waking up. So in order to reprogram that I may go through some resistances to actually getting up at that earlier time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment