Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day 63

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being a part of life and people's events and interactions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of misusing or abusing another's power and self for my own personal wants and desires.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of misusing or abusing one's empathy for the purpose of my own self centered goal or objectives.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the misuse and abuse of another's sympathy and empathy for my own self-conceded control over one's mind and body.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that I must control outcomes and situations to fit my liking.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that I must control people, outcomes, and situations in order to feel appreciated and humble.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I am just an abuser and lack empathy or compassion for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment