Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Day 78

Today whenever I went to Port Orange to the electrical union meeting it was like there was this 'possession' in my head like I could feel the energy 'hold' on the left part of my brain/head. This energy almost completely went away whenever I picked up my mother from the airport and just began talking/expressing myself with her/to her. We talked about my relationship with C and all the things that have happened and she recommended that I break up with her. I pretty much agreed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I break up with C that she will do something crazy and tell a lie to the cops and try to ruin my life. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I try to tell C that I don't want to be in the relationship anymore that she will not concede and therefore do everything possible to keep me in the relationship including threats and blackmail. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the use of fear to generate thoughts and backchats as to why I should stay in my relationship with a person that has mental disorders. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the use of fear to keep me complacent and limited within my expression towards myself, others, and in particular my intimate relationships with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment