Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day 80

In my mind I feel completely stifled and rejected by society.
Today has been rough. Especially this evening. Me and my girlfriend went to dinner and right now my roommate is not letting her come over at all so I haven't had sex with her in like almost two weeks so its getting ridiculous and I'm really sexually frustrated right now so I'm like losing my shit because at the same time I'm not getting sex to stabilize my mind and I'm also dealing with the acceptance and allowance of feelings which are making things in my mind worse especially the sexual frustration. Then I have worries about the future. I feel completely stifled in my mind and body this evening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing my girlfriend because we are not having sex enough.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of missing my chance in life to become the best version of me possible.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing on life and not having the chance and opportunity to experience myself in a way that is good.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having the things that I desire or need in this life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being subject to the whims and desires of the system instead of what is best for all of myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going to the depths of hell in order to realize that I must change and stop myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of stopping the mind and living self-honesty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being the change I want to see in the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of living change.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am completely rejected and stifled by society.

No comments:

Post a Comment