Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 69 - Waking Up in a Gauntlet



Today I wake up around 7 later than I want to be getting up and I felt like this ‘waking up in a gauntlet’ of a mind type feeling. Usually whenever I wake up later its like the drain on my whole mind and body where you can also see it in my face where you would be like ‘you look like you’ve been through hell’ sort of look on my face. Whenever I wake up earlier there is less of this feeling in my head/mind where I feel bogged down of sorts and more of a clarity and clearsightedness with no bogged down-ness and no heaviness. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought 'I need to wake up at 6 a.m. every day to avoid 'being in a gauntlet' whenever I wake up'. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought 'sleeping more makes me more mind possessed and therefore less effective and functional throughout the next day'. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of oversleeping.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I oversleep or when I oversleep that I will be less effective and functional throughout the next day. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the mind control and mind possession of oversleeping or sleeping throughout the day. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that I require 7-8 hours of sleep in order to be functional and effective throughout the next day. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought and belief that I require more sleep or alot of sleep in order to be 'well rested' and therefore 'more functional and effective' throughout the next day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment