Friday, July 15, 2016

Day 53

Today was an interesting day I would say. I had severe reactions to someone in my reality at the moment. I also experienced a pretty intense deja vu where everything down to the T was exactly the same as how I've experienced it in my consciousness before.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own consciousness and where my own consciousness is taking me in this world in this reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of where consciousness is taking me in this world in this reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I do not concede to consciousness in its many various dimensions and facets that I will not survive and therefore lose what I have come here to produce and affect.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I do not concede to consciousness in its many different forms and personalities that I will be bound by the affect of producing a life that is stranded, alone, without support from this world and this reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that my life will only bear the fruit of the beginning and not the way of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I will only produce a world that is not best for all in my current limited state.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that consciousness will take me on a ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment