Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 43

Today I woke up and there is this experience like I'm hungover. Almost every day since I started dating Crystal its felt like this in the morning time. I don't really know what to think about it. Whether that is a good sign or a bad sign? I don't really know what to make of the relationship as a whole because its been non-stop drama since the very beginning or since she made the move of saying we were in a relationship on facebook. Since then its been her battle and life mission to see that I'm not flirting with other women or talking with other women "because we are in a relationship" and "thats not what you do when you're in a relationship". To be honest with myself I gotta say that alot of the things that I'm being accused of are a bit hypocritical. Such as "we are in this together" but yet she's not ready to give up her life for me. "We're in a relationship" but yet she doesn't want to give up her life for me to be with me. She doesn't want to give up her life for me but yet she expects for me to give up my life for her by not talking to other women at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment