Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day 59

I feel really shitty. I pretty much feel defeated within myself. I pretty much hate my life and my existence. I never thought being in a relationship with somebody could bring out the worst in me or the worst in that other person but apparently it has. I'm trying to focus on doing what is best for all at all times. I think thats been really my only guidance as of late.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being self honest.
i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of people in my life that do not serve what is best for all in my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of stopping the mind and letting go of the past.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of releasing myself from the hold and possession of thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of the past and starting a new life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment