Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 44

Today was a pretty interesting day. I had this experience of myself that I've had before but haven't experienced in a while. It was like this 'gentleness' within myself where I was quite almost 'timid'.

So today I wake up and I feel like I got drunk last night. It seems like almost every morning lately it feels like that. And the only thing I’ve been doing differently or at the least the point where it changed and it started feeling like that was when I started “dating” Crystal.


There was a moment today whenever I was sitting outside listening to a sound recording by someone from Desteni and I dozed off to sleep. All of the sudden I was awoken by the sound of somebody screaming to the effect of ‘I’m tired. I’m done!’ sounding like the end of a relationship. Then she called 911 saying her mom was having a seizure and that she hit her head or got hit in the head. So I was outside for the duration of the police arriving and the ambulance coming. So that was interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment