Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 57

Today I had an interesting day. Not very many reactions or elongated periods of a particular experience within my mind and being. But I did have a couple particular instances/moments that stuck out to me. One was early in the morning one of my coworkers walked behind me while I was vacuuming a car and said 'chris. bro. do me a favor and pull up your pants'. Inside of myself I was kind of angry about him saying that and my experience proceeding that event was kind of like this anger but not really intense. The second interaction/event that happened that got some sort of a reaction out of me was when I asked a coworker if we were running our break schedule yet and he said yes and I guess told one of the managers and that manager told me that I had to take my breaks. And he said I could take a 15 minute so I walked away half pissed off and took my break. So those were the two instances that got some sort of a reaction out of me the whole day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry with my job, my managers, and myself whenever I am working and haven't gotten a break while everyone else has.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of taking a break while it is my turn out of fear that my boss will react and get angry that I'm taking a break whenever we are busy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that whenever I'm taking a break people are talking behind my back about my 'lack of concern' for the business and other coworkers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my boss getting angry with me for taking a break while we are packed with cars.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of other coworkers getting angry with me for taking a break while we are slammed with cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment