Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 54

So today I was fired from my pizza delivery job because I brought a Little Caesar's pizza into the restaurant to eat. The owner/manager said that I "lost my mind" and told me to go home and that he was "done with me". Feels pretty stupid if you ask me.

So today I am writing to assist in stabilizing my mind and body in the exploration of myself as all as one as equal to assist myself in realizing my utmost potential to be able to stand as an example of what is best for all life. It is in this realization that in writing I can be and become an example of life that honors life and do not distort for the sake and the will of a lesser version of me. Within this journey I emerge as the will of life as all as one as equal to be and become the living word as the example of how life should be lived and how life should be honored as all as one as equal. In this journey me as my self expression emerge and show itself for all to see and for all to emulate in the context of the will to be and become an example of how to live and be what is best for all life. Till it is done and no more abuse occur in this existence. All will see and hear that which is best for all life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment