Saturday, July 9, 2016

Day 47 - Agreements

So I started an agreement with a woman who lives in my town. We used the term "Agreement" when approaching our relationship and stated the goal "Be with each other. Support each other. And grow together into a forest of life". However there have been ups and downs. And I still have reservations about the relationship and whether it fulfills my desires. And I'm constantly reminded of the past friction and conflict we have had. We had sex early on instead of getting know each other and communicating beforehand. I don't think we stated or used the term 'agreement' before we had sex and we did not state the goal of our 'agreement' before we had sex. That came after. And after we had sex its been one big shit storm after another. We aren't officially 'together' because we don't live together and I still desire other women so much so that I think about leaving her because of it. We've already gone through several emotional episodes where one or the other has almost left.

tbc...

No comments:

Post a Comment