Monday, June 27, 2016

Day 42

I met this woman the other day at Filippo’s and it was like an instant connection. So now like tonight we started talking on the phone and its been kind of exhilarating and exciting and insightful and deep and intimate. She is older 46 so she’s quite mature and has a lot of experience with life and the dynamics of various relationships including intimate physical relationships too. I personally think she is a beautiful lady with amazing set of eyes that are so deep yet light blue.


I’m not feeling too well right now. I did some cocaine and it was an interesting experience at first but then it got overwhelming and I started feeling anxious and anxiety ridden. It feels like its stifled my well being rather than helped it. I feel really shitty all of the sudden and it really sucks. It feels like I’m almost in a state of panic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment