Saturday, February 25, 2017

Day 163 - Fear of Rejection

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I am useless".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I am judgmental".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I am a queer at heart".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life sucks big nuts".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is too hard because I don't have any money".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is a bitch and then you die".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is just a simple thought".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is just full of bullshit left and right".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I am a loser".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for participating within drugs to some extent as a way to cope or handle my existence, my circumstance, and my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of women treating me like a piece of ass or apiece of shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear women not liking me
or rejecting my attempts at creating a relationship of some sort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe "I must have the hottest chick in daytona".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of women wanting more
with me in terms of relationship or sex.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of getting put to the backburner by a woman who wants or wanted me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of a woman rejecting me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of a woman 'not liking me' or 'being turned off by me'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of failing in "game" and the "pursuit of women and sex".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate and resent women for rejecting me and as a result want to spite them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to spite women instead of being forgiving.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of women spiting me for being a "nice guy".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being spited by women/females.


I commit myself to be confident within myself and not be scared of women.
I commit myself to not put myself in the situation(s) of being rejected by a singular woman or a group of women because I put my sights on one and that one was not available.
I commit myself to be honest with myself about the potential for certain desirable outcomes.
I commit myself to not judge myself for trying to put myself in situations with women that end badly or undesirably.
I commit myself to gauge situations and/or the potential outcomes of such situations based on my chosen participations within such situations.
I commit myself to be honest with myself about the potential for getting what I want from such certain situations and the dynamics at play within such situations.
I commit myself to change myself into a version of me that is confident and gets what I want.
I commit myself to be honest with myself when it comes to approaching or talking to women and not just be deadset on a particular outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment