Monday, February 6, 2017

Day 151 - Sales

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making sales phone calls to get potential prospects for our products.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making phone calls to strangers for getting them to set aside time to speak with me in the future about our products.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of talking to strangers on the phone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of selling a product or service over the phone instead of trying to have a conversation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of having a purpose within my sales calls.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of stating a purpose of my call towards a potential prospect.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of structuring my phone calls in a way that limit pauses or confusion.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making phone calls with the purpose of following up at a certain time in the future to talk about our products or services.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that selling on the phone does not work.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that selling on the phone does not work.

I commit myself to structure my calls in a way that limits pauses and confusion.
I commit myself to approach my calls in a way that implies that my potential prospect needs what I have to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment