Monday, February 13, 2017

Day 156

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of paranoia.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my mind - my thoughts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I am within my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the minds hold and power over me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I am and have allowed myself to be and become within my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of mind consciousness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my position within this reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of own self-dishonesties and fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my own pre-programming as the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of self-dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my self-honesty within my self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my own beliefs.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of acceptance and allowance of self-dishonesty within myself and others I choose to associate with.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of pre-programming as the mind consciousness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of mind consciousness systems.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of belief systems.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of belief systems within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I am within my relationships and the people I hang out with.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my self-honesty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being in a real relationship or agreement that is truly best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of creating the image and likeness of what is best for all within all of my participations.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all within my agreements with people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my agreements with myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment