Thursday, February 23, 2017

Day 161 - POA

Today I woke up later around 11:30-12:00 and have been enjoying and relaxing in this rain we are getting. I went to sleep after I had originally gotten up and did some things and now feel the need to write because there is this energy in my head thats not so comforting. Today overall I've been pretty relaxed except whenever I went to sleep for the 2nd time right after masturbating. I've been thinking about plans to be able to make rent on time this month. I can save $20-25 out of tips every night I'll be alot closer and then ust use the rest for gas, food, and groceries. And try to save money on food costs by eating groceries at home. Or if I can manage to get a full time delivery job at a dominos, pizza hut, or any other pizza place around here that would probably do the trick as well. That or get a second job for the daytime while I stay at my current job.

So I needto come up with a plan and act as soon as possible.

So yesterday or last night I hustled and made 60 and will save 40 of it. Plan to do the same tonight and everyday this week. Hustly and save everything but $20 for the next day to spend on items and gas.

So by March 8th my goal is have $1,751 saved up from wages, tax refund, and income from other sources. Along with that my other goal is to save everything I make in tips except $20 every night. So the goal for work is to hustle as much as possible in making deliveries and save everything but $20 where $20 is my budget for the rest of the night and the entire next day including gas, food, drinks, and "items". 

No comments:

Post a Comment