Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 154

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need something or someone outside of myself in order to be happy or content with life, myself, and my perception of my own self-value.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for my own actions that were not or are not in accordance with self-honesty as what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all within all of my relationships.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the outcome with S.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing S.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing my life, my money, my jobs, and my security.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in the positive energy of the mind as feelings because I see that whenever I do I actually am allowing limitation within myself, within my experience, and therefore am subject more to the mind as fear rather than living self-direction in self-movement without fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment