Friday, February 24, 2017

Day 162 - Writing Slows Down Time

So today I woke up early or around 8:00 but I didn't get rolling to get things done so I eneded up just going back to sleep because "I don't know what to do with myself" experience. I probably could have benefited from getting a little bit of caffeine in me whenever I woke up but my drink from overnight was gross and I didn't make a new one. I spent more than I had planned out of my earnings/tips last night. Still put $20 away but I ended up spending $33 since I took my tips home. So that's $13 over my budget for last night and today. I notice that whenever I just sit down and write my "reality" changes and my perceptual awareness "slows down" to where my mind and my body doesn't move "so fast" as it was moving before as after I had went back to sleep I woke up "in a gauntlet" where I feel 'groggy' and my mind "feels heavy". So tonight I plan on hustling and making at least $60 again and maybe more. - just have to keep the hustle up and make those deliveries quick and speedy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment