Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 155 - Relationship to Money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making alot of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being financially independent and wealthy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of 'more money, more problems'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being financially stable and sound.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of having a little bit of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of having no money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the money system.


I commit myself to stop my fear of making money.

I commit myself to stop my fear of what I have to do to make money.


No comments:

Post a Comment