Friday, May 27, 2016

Day 34 - Suppressions

There was a moment at the store when I was buying some red bulls and a lighter. I was checking out and two people walked in who I did not look at it but they asked where the bathroom was and the clerk laughed and the guy behind me laughed and I assumed they were laughing because they knew or assumed that they were going into the bathroom to have sex. I was going to say ‘what? Are they going in there to fuck?” but I suppressed the thought didn’t say it and then afterwards when I was leaving and said bye they laughed again as if they were laughing at my suppression.  I didn’t realize until afterwards that it was a suppression because I knew by the way I experienced myself after the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my natural sexual inkling and desire.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the way I see, hear, and talk about sexual nature.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my natural desire for females.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my natural desire to fuck females.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my natural desire to want females with me and around me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my natural desire to seek out females.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my natural desire to have sex with females.


No comments:

Post a Comment