Monday, May 9, 2016

Day 26

Today I went to the beach. I noticed that within myself I have a lot of fear of talking to women, approaching women, etc. because I fear that they will reject me in some way whether it be my personality, my body, my past, or even the fact that they could sense my fear in their presence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of approaching attractive women.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of starting a conversation with an attractive woman.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of getting along with an attractive woman.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that a woman with tattoos is no good.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of having sex with women I meet or see in my environment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of starting a relationship/agreement with someone I see or meet in my environment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going out of my way to meet a woman in my environment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that every woman I meet is not good enough for me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being naked in front of women or a woman.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of women rejecting me because of my penis size or because it is not circumsized.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of women rejecting me because I don’t have a big penis.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that women will ridicule my penis.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that women will not enjoy my penis or that my penis will not satisfy them fully.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that women will reject me because of my fat on my stomach.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that women are or will be cruel to me with regards to my personality, my penis, my fat, and my body.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that women will laugh at my penis if they were to see it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be spiteful towards women because of all of these fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment