Saturday, May 7, 2016

Day 25


Tonight I am super bored. Don’t know what to do with myself. Sometimes I feel like the world has no chance because of the laws that exist to protect the elite and their profits. And then I remember what Bernard said about how after 2014 the chances become much smaller and tonight I realized that that was because that is the completion of the 7 years which the body goes through the process of entirely renewing itself based on what happened during those 7 years all the cells get replaced – the 7 years after the portal opened. Tonight what I realized was that was why he said after 2014 because that’s 7 years after the opening of the portal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what would happen to me if I embarked on a journey to do what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that my family will not accept me or will reject me outright if I choose to do what is best for all breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I will be ostracized and thrown out of 

No comments:

Post a Comment