Thursday, May 5, 2016

Day 25 - Best For All Life In Breath Awareness

So today I had the experience where everything was moving very slowly in a way. It was like not a physical slowness where time slows down. But more of a mind possession where everything seemed 'weird' as I described it to myself several times throughout the night. It was kind of like the song "people are strange' by The Doors. Where every movement one makes is in vain and not what is best for all life. As I began to slow myself down through breath it became more 'real'. There was more awareness - feeling the car, the trees, the darkness the filled the car as a result of it being dark outside. All of those things were the awareness coming through. Void of any of the 'weirdness'. The awareness was the darkness that enfolded my presence in the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment