Thursday, May 12, 2016

Day 27

What am I going to do with my life. It seems that money is the only thing that limits me and I don’t even trust that if I had a lot of money to not limit me that I would even enjoy living in this reality knowing that it is all fantasy. What should I do?
Problems:
1.       My family and the acceptance of their abuse has limited me extensively.
2.       Money and lack thereof has kept me from reaching out into new dimensions of myself.
3.       Women seem uninterested in me.


I feel terrible. I’m so tired of this reality and all the bullshit in it. I hate the money system. I hate that the world is so fucked. I hate that we are in this bullshit and nobody fucken knows how it works and how people react to how it works because they are the problem and they don’t want to see that. I hate that there are people that are not actually the sex their body is representing which poses a huge issue when it comes to healthy men and women’s relationships. I hate that there is such a design. I hate that that design I have personally been extensively affected by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment