Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Day 31 - Redefining Misery


I feel absolutely miserable and I don’t know what to do about it. Its totally fucked. Ive experienced this same thing over and over again and its usually happened after I’ve done or said something online that may not have been appropriate or for example tonight I was chatting with a girlfriend I met online and I was telling her that she shouldn’t just quit her job. And then I was talking to a girl on OkCupid and that really sent me into a whirlwind I think. It just makes me want to crawl in a dark hole and not come out and not ever express myself online at all because then it just sends me into this whirlwind of emotional experiences that I would describe as complete hell, misery, and inner tyranny. 


Defining Misery: Complete hell and darkness inside of myself. 

Redefing Misery:


To experience the drama of not doing what is best for all so that I may align myself to what is best for all. Words to live instead: Peaceful, serene, calm, supportive, useful, practical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment